Only licensed vendors are authorized by the university to use USC trademarks in the production and sale of consumer products. For the appropriate list of vendors, follow the instructions that best matches your situation:

  • Retail Licensees: licensed vendors with the ability to sell products for commercial resale. Please contact to inquire about specific licensees and/or licensed products. Make sure to include your contact information and name of company or organization.
  • Promotional Product Licensees: licensed vendors with the ability to produce promotional products (giveaway items) for USC campus departments and organizations.

USC campus organizations interested in reselling licensed products for fundraising purposes should contact the TLS office for information on those licensees authorized to meet these requests.